


So, the other day, I was in the car with Mommy and Grammie and I was feeling pretty good. Then we went into this doctor's office. I was getting a little nervous, but I was holding out hope that it would all be ok. Then my mom takes off my clothes and sticks me on this metal scale. Then this man came and poked and prodded me. I was like, what the heck are you doing? I was so mad, so my mom picked me up. Then before I know it, this nurse comes in and shows 4 needles in my legs. Needless to say, I was pretty ticked. I screamed and screamed. Then I got pretty tired and fell asleep.
When I woke up, my mom had strapped me into that nasty contraption again. I was furious. I screamed like I have never screamed before. I cried the entire way back to Grammie's house. It hurt so bad. Me legs were throbbing. I tried to get myself out of that seat, but every time I moved my legs, it hurt even worse. My mom gave me medicine that helped, but it was still a really bad day. My Grammie told me I was very brave that day. And I know that's true. I am just glad it won't ever happen again... or will it?
2 comments:
well Brooke and I are pretty excited about your resolution of posting more. We love the pictures! Annie is so cute and her commentary is...insightful. We'll talk to you soon.
Oh and Annie, sorry about the needles. That really sucks, a lot.
Post a Comment