We are ALL tuckered out!
WOW! That was more romantic than our Valentine's Day! What in the world made you think of doing that?
Cutest!
That's really funny! We were laughing, that's for sure. I can't believe how big she's getting. Too bad we didn't get to see you on our trip down to UT this time, hopefully we'll see you soon.
Oh my goodness that should be a coca cola commercial!
I can't believe I didn't see that until today! That was SOOOOO funny
I think her "Moglie" - smile-stink-eye-look she keeps giving the intruding camera just about says it all regarding how she felt about the non-stop interruptions! That was hilarious. Keep 'em coming, Annie! love, Grammie
That was perfection. Miss you!
Oh my gosh, that is the funniest thing I have ever seen!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
WOW! That was more romantic than our Valentine's Day! What in the world made you think of doing that?
Cutest!
That's really funny! We were laughing, that's for sure. I can't believe how big she's getting.
Too bad we didn't get to see you on our trip down to UT this time, hopefully we'll see you soon.
Oh my goodness that should be a coca cola commercial!
I can't believe I didn't see that until today! That was SOOOOO funny
I think her "Moglie" - smile-stink-eye-look she keeps giving the intruding camera just about says it all regarding how she felt about the non-stop interruptions! That was hilarious. Keep 'em coming, Annie! love, Grammie
That was perfection. Miss you!
Oh my gosh, that is the funniest thing I have ever seen!
Post a Comment