Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Rainy Days and Birthdays

After we got back from Kalahari, it started pouring again, of course. Annie was thrilled to use her rain boots and umbrella. The boots turned out to be a little big. She was so mad when she got drenched.






I swear,when Truman looks at me, sometimes it feels like he is looking straight into my soul. He is so cute!


Annie was very excited to go to one of her best friend's birthday parties. It was an Ariel birthday party, so of course she wanted to wear her swimsuit cover. But she looked adorable.














Playing with the new iPad. Hee hee :) I love it!



2 comments:

Brooke Romney said...

Did you guys make it? Hope all is well there for you. Miss you here!

Anna Winn and Family said...

Ok that picture of Truman is awesome! Seriously what cute cute kids. Why didn't I know you were in Orem. I am only 3 hours away!