Monday, September 19, 2011

Cute kids, spray parks and new hair

I had 2 ingrown toenails cut out. It hurt so bad. In fact, they are still not completely healed. That can't be good. 
We found a spray park after going out to dinner one evening. Truman dove right in. Annie took awhile to warm up. It was a nice refreshing end to a hot day. 



I got a little ambitious before church one day. The most amazing thing about this awesome braid was the fact that Annie stayed still that long. 




My Handsome Big Boy.
Seriously, a tiny seer sucker suit is the cutest thing ever.

Like Mother...

Like Daughter
This is actually a dress I wore when I was little. She looks so cute. I love it.

They love each other so much. And I am here to testify that I truly know there is a thin line between love and hate. They can also go at each other faster than anyone else I know. Truman and Annie tease each other like crazy.

Now you see it,

Now you don't!

My hair was driving me crazy, so I cut it off. I had been thinking about it for awhile and I took the plunge. I was tired of big heavy pony tails with no style. And when I did do it, it looked like everyone else. I love it. It is so fun and easy. And I feel stylish and cute, which is so important. I truly love it!




2 comments:

Janel said...

It is so good to see updated pictures of you all and to hear whats going on. You all sound so happy and I can't believe how big Truman is now! I need to show Brookie pictures of Annie, she will love seeing them. Brooke your hair looks awesome, seriously you pull off short hair very nice! We miss you guys and keep the post coming:).

stacey said...

Your sassy new haircut was all the rage today at the sandbox :) I had to see it for myself after Janel & Brooke raved about it! You all look great!! (and I totally hear you on that thin line issue for siblings! aah!)