Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween

I had a great Halloween. My mom didn't let me have any candy, but she did get me a really cute costume. I was dressed as Winnie the Pooh, who was dressed as a flower. I don't get it, my Daddy explained it to me. But I love Pooh Bear and flowers, so it was perfect. We went to a silent movie on Halloween night. It was the Phantom of the Opera. It was the second movie I ever saw. The first movie was High School Musical 3 with Auntie Kelly and Auntie Caroline. I will tell you this, Zac Efron is way cuter than Lon Chaney. The Phantom of the Opera was surprisingly scary. My mom jumped a few times. Here are some pictures of my costume. Thanks for reading!


6 comments:

Brooke said...

Annie looks so bewildered in her flower costume. You can just imagine what she's thinking, "What the freak were my parents thinking. Why are they dressing me up like a flower? What is this?" Thank you for helping give us readers insight to what your daughter is really thinking.

Cindy said...

I must say that she is the most perfect granddaughter ever!!! Little Miss Adorableness! And that was an amazing pumpkin hat that she was wearing. Someone who loves her very much must have gotten it for her!

Mike said...

I love this blog already... That is the CUTEST baby. I love the pic of her sitting at the computer writing her blog

Carrie said...

So so cute! And speaking of cute, my cute little Jane is hoping Annie will send her an invite this blog. She'd love to follow Annie growing up!

Caroline said...

I totally agree, Zac Efron IS cuter than Lon. Very insightful Annie! Such go taste!

Lindsay Wright said...

I'm with you Annie- I had to wear that costume when I was a baby. I didn't get it either.
Love- Your favorite cousin, Ammon