Sunday, January 23, 2011

Potty Power! - Entry Log 5

Potty Power - The 3 Day Potty Training Mission
Captain's Log
Stardate 9

But this was supposed to be a 3 day mission... Believe me, I know. After after he had to clean some nasty panties tonight, Jed knows too. The most frustrating thing about all of it, is that Annie is doing just pretty good. She tells us about half the time. It would be great if she were doing awesome, of course. And if she were doing horribly, I would just stop and try again in a few months. But she is just doing ok. For some reason she is scared of poops. I don't know. I am so exhausted and confused by the whole ordeal. If anyone has any tips, let me know.

I will let you know what happens. Keep looking for a post about our Christmas break. When I get a break from cleaning up 'poops and peeps', I will post some awesome pictures.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

What do you think about this...every time Annie has an accident you slap/pinch/or poke her hard. That should do the trick, right?