MISSION FAILED
If I had to clean up another diarrhea poopy panties, I was going to kill Annie and she was not enjoying life so much either. It is frustrating because she has the pee down but she will just not poop in the potty. I know, t.m.i. I said from the beginning that I did not want it to be a horrible experience. And I was getting so frustrated I was screaming and that is not good. I just think she was not quite ready. As most of you know, she is not so good at the obedience thing yet. Maybe when she gets a little better, we will try again. (Or we might be getting her kindergarten teacher a huge Christmas present for having to change some nasty diapers:). But for now, back to diapers.
I am starting to doubt that I will ever have enough patience for this whole parenting thing. I hate failing. :)
I am starting to doubt that I will ever have enough patience for this whole parenting thing. I hate failing. :)
1 comment:
Brookie- I promise you that Annie will be potty trained by the time that she goes to college! Love, Cindy
Post a Comment