Monday, November 7, 2011

Truman's First Haircut

We waited until after Halloween to give Truman his first haircut. It fit great with his Thor costume. But we had no excuses after that. He got called a girl twice, and that was enough, the beautiful locks had to go.
Look at those blonde curls... to die for.
I cut his hair myself. I wanted to try the scissors before we went straight for the buzzer. It turned out pretty good.
He was covered in hair. It was unbelievable how much hair he had.
He held really still until about halfway through, then he got really wiggly.
Let's just say, there are definitely some spots that could be improved. 
Look at my big boy!
Proud Daddy!
Annie loves her little brother. She kept saying, "Oh look at our handsome little buddy. He is so cute."
Annie was just a little jealous about Truman's haircut and she needed one anyway. When her hair was wet, it was about 4 inches from her bum. So long! I was not feeling brave enough to try that, so we decided to hit Great Clips. 
She felt like such a big girl. She was so excited she could barely speak. I can't believe how big she is getting.
Look at my beautiful kids. I am such a proud Mom. I know there are hard days, but I would't trade my life for the world. I love these little guys so much!

No comments: