Monday, November 10, 2008

Hello World!

Hi. My name is Annie. I was born two months ago and it hurt like Jiminy Crispies. It was pretty much the most traumatic experience of my life, well up until that point at least. I had totally adjusted to the womb. I mean, there wasn't much to see. There was absolutely nothing to do. But, come on, it was warm and floaty and nothing bad really happened ever. And then wham! My head was being squeezed and it hurt, and I think my heart rate might have even dropped a couple times. Never again! I mean, I guess it won't ever happen again, but if it could happen again, I would totally refuse. Anyhow, since then it's been pretty much uphill. I really like my parents. They're funny. They keep talking to me in this weird voice like I am an idiot or something. Dad sings to me and that makes me happy. Sometimes, mom doesn't feed me immediately when I want her to, and sometimes I accidently poke myself in the eye, but basically life is good. I'll be posting about my experiences here.

3 comments:

Mike said...

hillarious!!!!

Brooke said...

You have no idea how excited I am about this blog!!! I am absolutely thrilled. Thank you so so much for putting the time into making it great. Just wait, you're gonna get addicted:) Love you all!! Thanks for participating!!!

Carrie said...

Oh, we're so excited about this blog! You just keep talking, Annie, and we'll be reading.