It sounds like your family had an awesome Thanksgiving Day. It's my favorite holiday. I see Jed even had on safety goggles. Whoa! That is so better than the Isaacson way....haha. Love you guys. See you in Utah. Papa Isaacson
Ahh I feel so bad I haven't shown more support in your blog!! I love it so much and I'm back on the radar...I love how the book is bigger than the lower half of her body! Too adorable.
3 comments:
It sounds like your family had an awesome Thanksgiving Day. It's my favorite holiday. I see Jed even had on safety goggles. Whoa! That is so better than the Isaacson way....haha. Love you guys. See you in Utah. Papa Isaacson
Ahh I feel so bad I haven't shown more support in your blog!! I love it so much and I'm back on the radar...I love how the book is bigger than the lower half of her body! Too adorable.
So glad I found your blog!! I love looking at your cute kids ;) I'm seriously wiht you on the disney movies too. Scary stuff.
Post a Comment