Saturday, October 8, 2011

Annie's 3rd Birthday

Anne Kelly Madsen
3 years old
August 31, 2011

Annie was so excited for her 3rd birthday. We decided to celebrate in style, Fancy Nancy style. Everyone got dolled up in their fanciest clothes and partied. 
Annie had a cake of fancy cupcakes, with lots of sprinkles and marshmallows.

Lynsie looking splendiferous.
Jed putting together his first bike. Way to go Daddy!
Annie was in shock. The fact that her doll Hailey can ride in the back was just too much.

She couldn't wait to get out and ride her new princess bike with Elli.

What a fancy family! 
Uncle Jeff was the best waiter. The pizza was absolutely delicious. 
Mike and Addison look dashing.
So handsome... both of you!


What's Happening with Annie:

I am tall and beautiful. My hair is half way down my back.

I love to run, jump and play.

I love to dance and shake my booty.

I am a talker! I can talk your ear off and you would have no problem understanding what I am saying. I tell stories and am so very clever.

I love to sing. I know so many songs. I have a beautiful voice.

I love candy and sweets. I love sharing bagels with mom for breakfast. I really just like food.

I love dolls and babies and all kinds of toys. I love playing with my little brother.

I love doing make-up with my mom and making my hair look beautiful.

People love my eyes. They say I have a beautiful smile.

I love my night-time routine. Usually Dad reads me a book, sometimes mom. They both sing to me and snuggle me into bed.

I'm a firecracker. I have passion and no one ever doubts what I want.

I am a smart girl. I take school lessons at home and love learning. 

Get ready world, here I come. 

No comments: