Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy Birthday to our Little Cowboy

Good Morning Birthday Boy!
July 22, 2011
1 year old I can't believe it.
Annie was so excited for Truman's birthday.
He was so happy the whole day. He is the best boy ever.
His party was the next day, so of course he had to have cake both days.
He's the rottenest tootinest cowboy in the wild wild west.
Hey there little lady!

Of course Annie had to take pictures just like Truman. She wants to do everything Truman does.
On the morning of the party, Grandma C had a children's parade in her neighborhood. The kids loved it.
Of course we had a cowboy party for our little guy. 
This piƱata was hilarious.
We all dressed up as cowboys!
It was a very happy day!
We played a "pin the pick-ax on the gold mine" game. It was fun.


Howdy Partner
"I wanna be a cowboy and you can be my cowgirl."
Truman and his cute cousin Josi.
Uncle Jeff teaching him how to be a real cowboy, denim diaper and all.
Dad, the master chef.
Porter is a serious stud.
Uncle Jeff carrying out the sheriff's sentence.

Truman had no problem going after the apparently corrupt sheriff.
Learnin the ropes.
This town ain't big enough for the both of us.
Truman was very thrilled with his presents.

The day wouldn't be complete with our some yummy cake. Yes, the picture was edible. There was fight among the cousins about who was going to eat his head. Sick kids!
Happy Birthday Truman!

The scoop on Truman at age 1:

I have 4 teeth, but not just the front ones.

I am really tall. I think I will pass Annie soon.



I can sit all by myself.

I can crawl, but I think I can walk. I try all the time.

I can say Mama, Dadadada, yes, and ball. But I can mimic sounds too. I have said Annie, I love you and Thank you miraculously clearly.

I love green beans and donuts. (well-rounded boy :)

I love playing with any kind of ball. If it bounces, I want to throw it. They are my favorite.

I love music and dance all the time. I love to shake my groove thing.

I love baths and making huge floods for mom to clean up. And I LOVE showers.

I love my Big sister, she's awesome. I want to play with her toys only. In fact, I take them from her and run away. I even hit her when she takes mine. But my mom puts me in time out when I do.

I love to play peek-a-boo, but I cover my ears instead of my eyes when my mom says "Where'd Truman go".

I love to be by my mom. She is the coolest. I hug her and say "Oooooo". 


People love my eyes. They say I can look into their souls.


People also love my smile and my big dimples.I love when my mom and dad snuggle me at night and sing to me.

I am a Momma's boy and a Daddy's boy. I just love my family.



I like my sleep, what can I say?

I'm a really easy-going, relaxed, happy baby.

I am learning new things everyday. I am getting so big, so fast. I am smart, cute, funny, sweet and perfect!


No comments: