Sunday, October 23, 2011

Last days of an Indian Summer


Truman playing at Thanksgiving Point. The water was freezing, but he stuck it out.
My little Harry Potter...
...in Buzz Lightyear slippers.
Grandma C and Bapa took Annie and Truman to the puppet show at the Orem Library.
They loved it. They looked so adorable.  

This dude loves his slippers.
Driving with Grandpa, holding his football... Such a man!
Speaking of being a man, I came out one day and Truman was sitting next to Jed, holding an X-Box remote.
It was the cutest thing ever. They sat there for quite sometime.

We went to the Squaw Peak look-out for Family Home Evening one night. It was beautiful. We wanted to show Annie and Truman the changing leaves. Annie kept saying, "They are so beautiful". 


Annie's new dress-up.
Grammie has these "goofy teeth" that are so funny. Annie loves them.
First, she was..."economically challenged", then she was a pirate.  



Annie and Elli are taking a dance class at my house. They are so cute. I will post a video of it next week.
Living up the last days of summer, playing with the sidewalk chalk.
Truman was thirsty, he decided to drink out of the play pool like a puppy. He thought it was hilarious. 
I am so proud of this cute hair-do. Annie looked adorable.
I braided a full crown around her head. It was awesome.


No comments: